Monday, August 16, 2010

Sometimes Eavesdropping is Cool

During tazkirah for terawih today,
HONESTLY, I can't focus much on what the 'akhi' said in front.
[Sorry 'akhi' I know you come all way from Science Geomatic Engin. Faculty.. Hu~]
However, what attracts me that moment is the story of;
"Sepapan Kayu" [The Wood]

A girl sat next to me in saf tarawih tonight, said to her friend;
"Abah said, the most beautiful woman is like "Sepapan Kayu"
Her friend look at her oddly;
"Why "sepapan kayu"???"
"Because, woman who is like "sepapan kayu" know how to take care of her aurat.
She wear clothes that is not following her body shape. Looks like "sepapan kayu"
Just like us now, wearin' telekung.
White, pure and beautiful. Everyone looks calm. No one envy others with trendy clothes.
A true Muslimah, very beautiful."

I smiled. Sometimes, eavesdropping is cool~

I miss Usrah