Saturday, September 11, 2010

Boys are Stupid, Think Again...


I stumbled on these famous amos words
through my reading along way
to Tok Wan's house.
[readin' in car, made my head dizzy
but what to do, currently addicted to HLOVATE! Jannah,
you're responsible to my addiction!]

Todd Goldman! You're genius!
[Can't believe these words came from a man.. lolz]
I'll definitely find this book later.
[hello~ kinokuniya!]

Some might be stupid [I believe some girls would agree with me, you know why.. how they made us insecure, how sometime they flirt but they say its not and they don't realize it, irritatin' jokes etc.etc.etc, oops!]
Some are wise too [so guys, no offense ya~]
So, don't judge a book by its cover,
don't judge people by looks only,
don't judge a lemang by its buloh only,
or you'll end up throwing rocks, pebbles, pans and pots to them.
[ngee~ boys beware! =p]

Lets take a look on His words:
"...boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu, padahal ia amat baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi (pula) kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal ia amat buruk bagimu;
Allah Mengetahui, sedang kamu tidak mengetahui"

[Al-Baqarah: 216]

Let's think again~ I rest my case

2 comments:

Kenn said...

^_^

[prepares protective clothings]

chibi.chan said...

i never let you go~
[peshum! flying pots and pans!]