Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Faith on You. Faith on Him.

I was born to create controversy and chaos.
But I am not naughty, just a bit stubborn and mischievous,
[same la tuu chibi ooi!]
Woke up this morning, initiated an emotion-destructive discussion with my bestest soulfriend, Amir.
[i always love to talk to him, even though sometimes i'm the one who will annoy him, gomen na!]
"Why guys afraid to dump/ or let go a girl"
A discussion, that did not lead to the reasons,
however led to the issue of faith.

"you, me and Him"
C said: "I think, if the guy didn't wanna let go, he will live in lies and he lies to the girl for the rest of the life. So, if you wanna let go, just do it."
A: "Sounds like you don't have faith on me."
C: Laugh to myself a bit.
C: "Nah~ it's just an advise. I never give faith like this to others. If not, I wonder why I'm still hold on to what we have now. After so much things happened."
A: "^_^ Thanks Dear..."

FAITH on you [human] is trust that me myself sometimes easily give it out.
Some will appreciate, some will betrayed.
FAITH on you always be questioned and discussed [like above].
As there is no warranty, as, honestly, my very own heart always want to renew,
to strengthen this FAITH.
Your hand and mine always need to support each other,
for this FAITH.

FAITH on Him [God], we, me myself sometimes forget to give.
But He always appreciate, won't betray.
He never questions us, but we question Him during difficult time.
FAITH on Him is easy, but me myself hardly renew.
[Ms. Devil Prada laughs at me now~ Wish to ketuk Ms. Devil Prada now!]
FAITH on Him, even we forget to raise our humble palm to pray [doa].
He never erase the FAITH from us.
Ya Allah, Ya Rahim, Ya Rahman.

"Why guys afraid to dump girl?"
Still a mystery~ =p
However, thanks to Amir, I see something today.



FAITH to Ponder [Remind to Chibiself too~]:
FAITH towards Allah
FAITH towards Angels [malaikat]
FAITH towards Prophets
FAITH towards al Quran
FAITH in an afterlife
FAITH in destiny


6 comments:

Kenn said...

kekuchi! ^_^

chibi.chan said...

ahahahak! (=.='') huh~ kekuchi jek?

j*Lite said...

coz they afraid they will be hurt ke? then,orang yang menunggu tu macam mana....*think~think~think*

chibi.chan said...

Theory 1:they just don't want to let go the girl, in case tak dapat. sangat la kejam.

Theory 2: they don't want to hurt the girl, but, they dun realize that their action hurt the girl most of her life time.

Theory 3: "Boys r stupid~Throw Rocks at them!" =p

Theory 4: They actually afraid of heart broken and want to appear innocent, their perception; it's better to be dumped by someone, then he dumps the girl.. waa~kunun angelic le~

j*Lite said...

hahahahaha...i like theory 4 ~

chibi.chan said...

theory 4, is followd by theory three~ jom kutip batu!=p