Thursday, October 7, 2010

Picnic Passion with Mademoiselle Mas



I was having a great ORANGE PICNIC!

When I miss home,
She's the one who brings me pieces of home.
How can I resist the sweet sour spicy, home made Asam Pedas Kerisi.
And though I hate tempe~ out of blue, Sambal Tempe suits my appetite excellently.
Picnic, is a perfect homesickiscape for chibi.

[okay chibi, enough~]

Oh well, oh well... This semester I got an unofficial roommate cik Mas!
LOVE having her with me through out this tornado kind of life.
Thanks to her mama, always preparing great food!!
Marvelously, chibi finished all the tempe!
[Finally, I eat TEMPE... Bravo Chibi!]
See nothing is impossible.


While having our picnic, taking few pictures with my humble
DigiSnapperz a.k.a my camera
We finally noticed that many of UTM students
love photography.
They bring those big humongous super lense camera
[okie~okie..it's DSLR =P]
snap here, snap there, snap trees, snap fishies
they even bring their own model!
wohohoho~ PASSION!

Then Mas said, "I really wanna do something with passion, something I enjoy and I could be with people who love it too."
Like me, I love strummin and snappin picca
Mas? Extreme outdoor act. Cool!

Passion could be on anythin` and you should always shout to yourself;
"Go for it! You can do it! Break the rules and Rejoice your passion!''

Why limit our limited edition self in this unlimited life?!
[but remember don't cross the border of religion and moral]



LIVE.LIFE.PASSIONATELY


5 comments:

Kenn said...

passion for anything ek.
well, how about passion in drifting ek?=p

cik mas said...

hahaha...touching la plak ayat..huhu..btw, i didn't notice that d girls were carrying DSLR bags..haiyo!such a coincident..hehe.1 more thing,xyah la promote my cute slipar tuh..hekhek

chibi.chan said...

kenn, bila u nak drift?? get a car and drift kat padang angsana,mcm besh~ ade berani??=p

chibi.chan said...

ouh... tertouchin pulak den~ wekk!! well, i just put the picca fit to my tots... [which includes your pretty slipper jepon! jom chibi maz bli satu ah!]

Ken said...

me tade duit to get a RWD car.. hu... its a sport for org kaye... diskriminasi btl...