Thursday, October 7, 2010

what i need in my room...deco mode

I would say, I have nice room in hostel.
[Friends love chibi's place aite?? ngeh3 =p]
I have adequate number of novels and comics.
I have my own corner for my snacks.
And a good locker as my wardrobe.
Can I ask more?

I know this is too much for a hostel room, but i think this is cool!




What's your choice?

Hehe, the most important one is,
can I have this in my room??

can i have this small small boxes painted with nice light happy colors and with those kind of labels. one of it must be a kitty box! wee~!

2 comments:

suldew_13 said...

u can hav what u need in ur room dear.....da best comfy bed even it is made of metal...da most sexy couch even it is like a tyre....cozz its urs..heheheh.....

chibi.chan said...

ohyeah! dewi always support me! love ya!love ya! sexy couch huh? let see.. am i seducible? ngeh3... hey, if anythin' just text me or hit my chatbox or just simply pm kayh~