Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ramadhan Part Four: Angels are Everywhere [and so are devils!]


Since this morning, I've been envied some of my friends
who got chance to fast and 'iftar' at home.
How I miss homey food like heaven!
[Itu laa Chibi, sapew suruh study sampai hujung M'sia! huk3.]
However, as I said in my previous post,
Allah s.w.t. always love and care for His creation.
Alhamdulillah, today dearest Mas, invite us [me & che' JJ] to her house!

When I met her mom, dad and sista, deep in my heart said;
"How I miss my family!"
When I saw all the food on the table, I mesmerized, sampai sogan2 sendri =p;
"Waah~ Makanan rumah.... Beshnyew!"
Feels like angels are around me.
Feels like home. ^_^.

This remind me of one of the Hadiths by Rasulullah S.A.W.:
“ Apabila anda memasak lauk, perbanyakkanlah kuahnya, kemudian lihatlah ahli
jiranmu dan berikanlah kepada mereka sebahagian darinya dengan baik.”
(hadis riwayat Muslim)

Ramadhan is not only about we work hard, grabbing all the rewards [pahala]
It's also about sharing and care to our saudara,
either Muslim or non Muslim,
We should care.

Thank you so much dearest Masturah for the invitation.
Thanks to Auntie, for preparing us
delicious sambal kerang, tomyam, ikan cencaru bakar and sagu!
[smells like home, taste like home, feels like home~]
Thanks to akak Mas, for tasty sirap cincau! My Favvy!
Thanks to nisa' for roti sosej yang besh!
Thanks to Uncle Arif for your friendly words.
[I do enjoy listen to you ^_^]
Thanks to che' JJ, for coming with us, kalau tak..kekok laa Chibi~
Not to forget... Boboi yang chubby dan makan manyak serta pemalas dan kuat tido.
Always be a good kitty yaw~ Sayaang Boboi!





6 comments:

Kenn said...

aww~ so kawaii... me miss mak... but chibi, chaiyok chaiyok ganbatte! enjoy everything around u n cherish everyone tat is with u. X3 ganbatte!

n thanks for d knowledge above. ahak~

j*Lite said...

hehe..~ sangat suka dengan roti sosej yang kecil2 tu..comel and sedap..~

pasni jauh kan sikit kita punya journey ye mydear..~

Anonymous said...

it juz a small 'gift' for my dearest friends..a joy that must be shared..a love that must be spread..above all, i'm glad i can bring smile to the faces that i care the most..even in a simple way..

chibi.chan said...

your the besh la.. cik anonymous~ hugs!

chibi.chan said...

next destination: KOTA! [che' midah! here I come ibu!]

chibi.chan said...

craving for laksa johor~pweeze....