Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I could not reach . I am weak

Suddenly this thought crept into my mind.
How I am so weak because I could not help people I love when they were in difficulties.
This morning, he told me something bout his work, but I just can texting him good words.
Deep in my heart, I wish I could help him.
All I can do is pray, until now.
W.E.A.K

This is not the first time, I could not help people I love.
Two days ago, my sister texted me, asking to topup her.
She has final exam now, and sometimes I understand how depressed it could be.
Especially when it regarded the subject we hate most, the subject that always made our confident falling down into pieces.
I understand it well, I was there before.
I know, she needs people to talk,
but I couldn't do anything as I myself out of credit.
W.E.A.K

Throughout this year, everyday and time is difficult for Mama.
However again, I just have my eyes to see, my ears to listen and my hand to write down all the pain inside.
I couldn't do anything.
W.E.A.K

There are certain place and time I couldn't reach.
This reality made me scared.
This fact sometimes turn me into a little girl who is really2 afraid.
Where's the light, I ask.

.P.R.A.Y.

Rasulullah saw. dalam sabdanya:

"Maukah aku beritahukan kepadamu suatu senjata yang dapat melindungimu dari kejahatan musuh dan agar rezekimu bertambah?" Mereka berkata, "Tentu saja wahai Rasulullah." Beliau bersabda, "Serulah Tuhanmu siang dan malam, karena 'doa' itu merupakan senjata bagi orang yang beriman."

1 comment:

Kenn said...

well, like the hadith states, we have Him to help us. so don't wry ya. ^_^