Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mereka.Saya.Kami

Picca 1# Akmal!!!!!!! Amboi3~ buli teacher!

Picca 2# Teruna macho 4M6 [uhuk3 terbatuk-batuk]Efan.. chumelnye die~~~

Picca 3# Gadis2 ayu 4m6~ haa teacher nampak beg teacher disitu!

Picca 4# girlfriends and boyfriends! Teenage dream!

Picca 5# Potret K.A.M.I.

First time I entered this class,
Asyraf asked me:
"Teacher, nak kerusi tak to write on the blackboard~"
And most of the students laughed that time.
I'm mad? A bit~ but maintain cool... and cute.

4M6~ I heard lotsa story about this class.
But the truth is, you all are super nice, fun and funny!

I will never forget;

When Efann looked through the window and said to me "Pandangan kosong~" and when he studied hard, i love to see him study.
Asyraf who always bullies Akmal
Akmal who sometimes blurred~ ish3..ape sangat la dok pikir tu
Faiz~ i think he's macho and gentleman
Arif! I thinks he's good in English, always get correct answer when guessing~ cute!
Aiman~ the handsome boy, made in Kelantan
Ikmal the sweetest good boy and always study with Nadia~aww cute couple!
Afyqa, the name that is the hardest one for me. But now well-stuck in my brain.
Jumailah, si hitam manis!
Zafirah who I always confused with Zafiera, but Zafirah is louder and Zafiera is really quiet.
Anis Athifah, i think she's beautiful ^_^v
Jamal! the smallest guy and cute sangaaat!
Hui Min and Hui Chi, i love their names!
Shuang Yin i love her smile!
Wan Thing~ i remember her first because of ONE THING ^_^
Amiruddin, the one that reminds me of my sister.. I dunno why but they have similarities!
[except for gender la =p]
Sharwind, the most polite and I will never forget how you act as crouch~
Subhaa~ the best class monitor!
Yoga~ the pretty one
Parames~ the quiet one~ i always wanna hear her voice
Swetha~ I really surprised that she can play that indian instrument! Wish to see it by myself.
Rubinei~ the loudest one.. I always wonder what she talkin bout~
Rashidah~ The best Lord Septic!
Nadzirah, the smallest and cutest one!
Aqmaliah~ another quiet one~ huhu
Huda~ at first I'm a bit scared of her, she seems tough, but very kind-hearted.
Miera~ the most cooperative student! Her smile is sweet too!
Santosh~ I think he's handsome and can be a good soccer player.
Pavin~ the most hardworking detective for "who kill miss tina?" and I will never forget when signing you Red Book~ Naughty huh~
Mugilan~ the cute one! the one that figure out the killer of Miss Tina, even though he just look and listen~ cool. I also remember how he really loves to keep his food under his table. hehe.
and dearest Puni~ hurm, even though already 'digantung' but he never ponteng my class. I miss him.

I love you all! [H.U.G.S!]

p/s: if teacher tertinggal nama, please tell me at comment yah! love100x!

2 comments:

kaoz said...

heee love itt ;)

chibi.chan said...

love you and your friends ^_^v